Dear All Members,
Please be advised the Bulletin-3 of the 2012 18th Asian Junior Rowing Championships and annex as attached.
The major amendments are as below.
-Page 5 : The opening ceremony is on 13th Thu.
- Page 7&8 : The names of hotels have been changed.
(the grade, distance and prices are same)
(the names of hotels in the annex form have not been changed, so therefore usage
of annex form for hotel booking is recommended)
- Page 9 : ARF Congress time is 16:00 (TBC) on 15th Sep. at Bailu Hotel.
- Page 10 2-III : The name of Annex 7 has been changed to "Attendance Form for the 2012
ARF Ordinary Congress".
- Page 11 5-V : National anthems will be prepared by ARF and the paragraph has been
2. "Annex Form 1~7.doc"
- Annex 1 : Event 10(JW4-) has been added. Please use the revised Annex as attached if you
plan for JW4- event.
It’s meaningful and a great honour that Nanchang City will host the 2012 AJRC, the international event for the first time at Yaohu International Aquatic Center with the world's top class regatta course and the state of the art equipment.
It takes about 30-40 minutes away from the airport(Nanchang-Changbei Airport) and 10-20 minutes away from the hotel.
I believe that you will be hugely impressed by the well prepared regatta course and advnaced equipment of Yaohu International Aquatic Sports Center. It's a good chance for junior athletes to enjoy not only the regatta but also Chinese culture around nice circumstances.
Attached : 1. Bulletin-3 ( Circular at www.arfrowing.org)
2. Annex 1-7
3. Nanchang Scenic Spots